What's new

TTF

needle n haystack

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
246
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, IL
Detector(s) used
Etrac / ctx 30/30
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted in TTF today to try and get a few out of an area that completely nulls my threshold. It sounded like the grand finale at the fireworks but it seemed to work. No silver today but I did get an 1889 IH and it was completely surrounded by nails. This machine blows my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 12-25-2011.webp
    12-25-2011.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 460
:tongue3:hope to get one soon everything i hear about the etrac makes me want one even more i will probably try to pick up all the tips and help from all of you on how to run them it will be a change from what i have now xlt great detector but a lot different i am sure thanks dennis
 
congrats.
I tried it a couple times but drove me nuts.
I know if you practice enough using it , you'll get use to it...
Maybe this spring I'll give more of a chance
 
Good job,
I haven't really been anywhere where TTF would work, though I can think of plenty of places where it would. I mostly have to navigate bottle caps and not nails...
 
$ Casino Raider Bob $ said:
congrats.
I tried it a couple times but drove me nuts.
I know if you practice enough using it , you'll get use to it...
Maybe this spring I'll give more of a chance

I hunted for about five hours today in TTF I'm still hearing noises!!!!!!!!! But I did get another 1890 Indian that I'm sure I would not of dug in a conductive mode. There is so much iron, when your in conductive the falsing is unbearable at least in ttf you always know your over iron and when you hear the high tone mixed in it seem easier to separate and the lure of pre-1900 silver and my OCD I have no choice LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom