What's new

Tuesday Search

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
Picked up 8 dollars in pennies today just to give me something to do. All were hand rolled.
Total of 4 wheatbacks.
1945,1948D,1952D(2)
Having an MRI tomorrow and will probably pick up some more afterwards.

HH
 
Upvote 0
Good luck on the MRI. Hope everything is OK.

Cat
 
nice find . grats i always try to get hand rolled too
 
Better luck with your next batch of cents.............and best of luck with the MRI (I've had more than a few myself).
 
I hope all turns out well with the MRI E......
 
Thank you everyone for your concern. That's what I like about this site. Nothing but good friends.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom