What's new

Tuesdays So-So Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Tuesday's So-So Finds

I went Tuesday to a field that I thought I would rack up in after last weeks heavy rains. These were not the killers I had hopped to find. I like the second one from the left.


 
Upvote 0
So-so? Man, I would be thrilled to find any one of those! :)

My goal this year is to find one point. Thank you for sharing and further inspiring me.

Good journey,
Eric
 
For most of us that would be super-sweet…but for Americus that is So-So…nonetheless…nice finds…you have been hitting the fields every day it seems…thanks for sharing.
 
I like the base on it Americus. It has a nice shape as well. As always outstanding colors sir!
 
Hope you don't get tired of me saying great finds/good hunt! Great finds, good hunt!
 
I meant to say I like the second one from the right.
 
Any worked points that are whole are always good finds
 
Ditto what everyone else said! Good Day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom