What's new

Tumacacori treasure

Tracker0007

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 12, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I've climbed up my mountains in search of this elusive treasure my first trip up I found it but I didn't have the strength to pull myself up a 5' cliff in front of me it's there the top has two carvings on top it and 3 entrances into the mine with some carvings in front I had pics but deleted them because I had gps on when I took pics my next trip up I found father kino's name in rock and cross proof of sister's story is almost true
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230307_073750513.webp
    IMG_20230307_073750513.webp
    448.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20230307_080225827.webp
    IMG_20230307_080225827.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 124
I've climbed up my mountains in search of this elusive treasure my first trip up I found it but I didn't have the strength to pull myself up a 5' cliff in front of me it's there the top has two carvings on top it and 3 entrances into the mine with some carvings in front I had pics but deleted them because I had gps on when I took pics my next trip up I found father kino's name in rock and cross proof of sister's story is almost true
Zoom in on pictures
 
I've climbed up my mountains in search of this elusive treasure my first trip up I found it but I didn't have the strength to pull myself up a 5' cliff in front of me it's there the top has two carvings on top it and 3 entrances into the mine with some carvings in front I had pics but deleted them because I had gps on when I took pics my next trip up I found father kino's name in rock and cross proof of sister's story is almost true zoom in on pictures
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230307_073750513.webp
    IMG_20230307_073750513.webp
    448.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20230307_080225827.webp
    IMG_20230307_080225827.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 112
I've climbed up my mountains in search of this elusive treasure my first trip up I found it but I didn't have the strength to pull myself up a 5' cliff in front of me it's there the top has two carvings on top it and 3 entrances into the mine with some carvings in front I had pics but deleted them because I had gps on when I took pics my next trip up I found father kino's name in rock and cross proof of sister's story is almost true
Everyone looks in the wrong mountain range
 
Thread moved from Introductions forum to the Lost Dutchman Forum.
 
Where's the research, maps and documents saying it's where you are looking? Do you have more than just 2 maybe trail markers?

I've climbed up my mountains in search of this elusive treasure my first trip up I found it but I didn't have the strength to pull myself up a 5' cliff in front of me it's there the top has two carvings on top it and 3 entrances into the mine with some carvings in front I had pics but deleted them because I had gps on when I took pics my next trip up I found father kino's name in rock and cross proof of sister's story is almost true
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom