What's new

Tumbler

Straight up STEAMPUNK! I like it, congrats on a machine that can help you with the hobby. Sub 8-)
 
Long as it works and gets the job done...
 
Forget the tumbler - I LIKE THE TRUCK!! :occasion14:
 
Forget the tumbler - I LIKE THE TRUCK!! :occasion14:


I am with KCM... I like the truck!

If the tumbler looks like that, imagine what the truck looks like!
 
Forget the tumbler - I LIKE THE TRUCK!! :occasion14:

1959 Willys, I'm building for the wife, 22-R Toyota motor w/4wd , long project !
 
Listen, I used water and that CLR stuff in the tumblr, it cleaned the pennies like brand new but not the clad. I switched to this acid stuff for washing tractor-trailers and it turned the clad black, what should I use ??
 
Listen, I used water and that CLR stuff in the tumblr, it cleaned the pennies like brand new but not the clad. I switched to this acid stuff for washing tractor-trailers and it turned the clad black, what should I use ??

Just a couple drops of dish soap will do, with aquarium gravel, and some sand, let run 4 hours or so.

Very industrial. I have a larger than normal one at 8" dia.
 
Great job on the tumbler!

CLR is great on copper.
I just put my clad in vinegar and add some salt and shake it a little, gets the job done.
Turns dull gray If its in too long.
 
I dig the Metro... very cool little ride. My grandmother had one. As you can tell by my avatar, I am a car guy.

I use a little Dawn dish washing liquid, and a hand full of sand. I run my clad through CoinStar... so I only get it clean enough to go thru the machine.
 
Looks heavy duty and ready to run a big load! Good luck and thanks for sharing!
 
I use salt and vinegar and they come out looking great after a few hours just don't mix pennies with the clad will turn everything brown also the reaction of the salt and vinegar does a number on my harbor freight tumbler rinse well after use have gone thru two in two years . gl
 
FRANKENTUMBLER. Looks like Tim the tool man rubbed off on you.
 
That's hilarious I like it. I might try an old dryer. HA HA
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom