What's new

Tumblers?

I got the one from Harbor Freight. It was the one that stinks-It really did. Works great for 30 bucks.
 
dirtdiver said:
Hey SilverBob, that is one heck of a tumbler you have there.
That should get the job done!
You could also do your laundry in there in case your washing machine every goes out. Ha! Ha!

HH
Dirtdiver
:sign10:

Ray S
 
For me it is as simple as boil some water in a pan, add an excessive amount of automatic dishwashing liquid to it, let coins soak in it in a colander. After the water has cooled a bit just start swishing the water about and the coins against each other will remove the dirt so to be able to send the money to the bank. I have yet to be rejected at a coin sorting machine
 
I have a Myford lathe in my garage and gripped a plastic screw top fruit jar in the chuck,put the clad in with some coarse building sand,soap and water and set it off in bottom back gear(nice and slow).
When I took the coins out they were nice and clean but covered in lots of scratches. Obviously the sand was too rough and I will need to try something less harsh.
All my clad goes into the coffee machine at work !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom