What's new

Tuned in on buttons.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out in a while so after the rain moved off last night I left the house before daylight. I could only hunt for four hours because of a family thing but I had a great morning. This site is usually rich in three ringers, but I didn't find a single one today. I did find a pistol ball and some camp lead, which is usual. I did seem to be tuned in to the buttons today though, and found five Eagle I buttons. Funny how that works. Don't know how much longer these buttons will last in the ground and probably half the ones we find are in rough shape. All but one of today's are in good shape. The center fell out of one while I was cleaning it but it's still a save. Hope everyone was safe this weekend and thanks for looking. IMG_20161009_120555320.webpIMG_20161009_123105701.webpIMG_20161009_123125648.webp

HH RN
 
Upvote 38
Good buttons RN! That piece of melted lead looks like a whale. WTG, Q.
 
Good buttons RN! That piece of melted lead looks like a whale. WTG, Q.
Yea, I stared long and hard to try and make it a peice of carved lead, but it didn't work. Lol

HH RN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom