Hag730
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2012
- Messages
- 620
- Reaction score
- 398
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Marys Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring.....but no gold last night.
Click on link for the dig video Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring Video by hag730 | Photobucket

Click on link for the dig video Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring Video by hag730 | Photobucket

Upvote
0

I re-formed it.....good as new, but the stainless has never been the same, I pretty much have to pound it out with a hammer after every use now. Problem is, Ive become attached to it. I tried using the RTG that came with my excel and hate it. Ive thought about bringing it to somebody and seeing if they could re-anneal it? My guess is it may make it brittle? I suppose at some point I'll have to buy another. I like the Stealth, but thats a heavy SOB.....not sure Id want to drag that around all day.








