What's new

Turkey Hunt Finds

GoExplore

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went turkey hunting in southern Utah and happened across some cool surface finds. Best part was my daughter was with me and shared in creating this memory. She, of course, found better stuff than me. 6BAF462D-BE3E-40E5-867A-31F35CEB12C7.webp
We wished we could have found a point made from this cool piece of green flint.
 
Upvote 0
O yeah you did well and what a great memory. I agree that green piece is nice material.
 
What a haul!
Looks like a great outing. I’d be getting her right back out there!
 
You get a bird? Had one going the other morning but couldn't connect. Going tomorrow AM.

Cool finds.
 
You get a bird? Had one going the other morning but couldn't connect. Going tomorrow AM.

Cool finds.

No, the turkeys were only calling intermittently. I couldn't get them to answer my calls nor draw them in. We have shot birds in this drainage the past two years, but this year was just not to be.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom