Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20150808_175730.jpg20150808_175718.jpg

Attachments

• 20150808_175718.jpg
    20150808_175718.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 16
Is there a cemetery nearby? kids prolly took it, then stashed it being scared or something... hope it can be rep[aced correctly on the right spot... and welcome to Tnet

Nice job turning it over. It has a proper place and hopefully the police will find it.

Well done on the recovery and trying to find it's home.

Great job trying to get it back to it's proper place!

PBS

Good save.... For future reference to anyone who finds something like this, you'll do better to contact your local VFW and take it to them, they will be far better equipped to track down where it belongs than the police who quite frankly have a lot of other things to deal with. Hopefully your local cops will get it figured out, but I'd be inclined to tell the VFW about it and let them know the police have it.

Good work.

Years ago I went to a local metal detecting shop and saw a similar item in their display case of "finds." I questioned how they had "found" such an item and was told that one of the employees "found" it in the woods. Even if that were true I wish they had done what you did and try to reunite it from whence it came. Good job sir! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back