T Witko
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2010
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 727
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Primary Interest:
- Other
My first almost complete bird bone whistle. I went out for a bit this afternoon and just about passed it by, thought it was just another broke bone. After getting the dirt cleaned out of it I got to re-introduce it's voice back to the ND wind. What a thrill when I got it to whistle. (I didn't know my camera was set on B/W until after I picked it up in the insitu).
I also picked up the bone flaker and the shell ornaments today. The rest is Saturday's stuff.
I also picked up the bone flaker and the shell ornaments today. The rest is Saturday's stuff.
Attachments
-
IMG_201304013636.webp163.5 KB · Views: 135 -
IMG_2013040151377.webp45 KB · Views: 131 -
IMG_201304013766.webp42.6 KB · Views: 128 -
IMG_20130401_185225.webp70.8 KB · Views: 126 -
IMG_20130401_184943.webp67.9 KB · Views: 128 -
picsay-1364866575.webp697.2 KB · Views: 133 -
IMG_2013040124561.webp38.4 KB · Views: 132 -
IMG_2013040159959.webp39.4 KB · Views: 125 -
IMG_20130401_190834.webp64.8 KB · Views: 124 -
IMG_20130401_190954.webp53.8 KB · Views: 123
Upvote
0







