What's new

Twilight Hunt

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got back to the site where I found the half reale last weekend to hunt the sun down. The wheat here is still almost knee high in some spots so i'm looking forward to when the plow makes a pass. Still lots of targets including a couple gooders. I believe the coin is a farthing but not entirely sure. Gold plated item is a clock winder I believe...but again, not entirely sure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160825_202001_edit.webp
    IMG_20160825_202001_edit.webp
    361.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20160825_183048_edit.webp
    IMG_20160825_183048_edit.webp
    145.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20160825_211154_edit.webp
    IMG_20160825_211154_edit.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20160825_184634_edit.webp
    IMG_20160825_184634_edit.webp
    106 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_20160825_211203_edit.webp
    IMG_20160825_211203_edit.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 18
Watch winder for sure .............Nice early finds!

Iowa Dale
 
Interesting assortment of finds! Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom