limitedthoughts
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 256
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- vale, oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Quick Silver
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys. I have two 1922 wheat pennies that have no D mark on them. one is in i guess bad shape but better then the other.
I know these coins can be worth quite a lot even for a weak D .. I know neither has a d stamp at all.
Any suggestions on actual cleaning of them just to get the gunk off or leave them as is.
Ill post pictures a little later if I get a response.
LT
I know these coins can be worth quite a lot even for a weak D .. I know neither has a d stamp at all.
Any suggestions on actual cleaning of them just to get the gunk off or leave them as is.
Ill post pictures a little later if I get a response.
LT







