What's new

Two boxes Thursday night...decent silver.

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Since I was at work again my wife picked up my usual two boxes and they contained....

Box number 1: Box number 2:
4-64's 1-1983-S proof...impaired but a keeper for me.
3-64d's
3-65's
5-66's
5-67's
10-68's
5-69's and
1-2003P-NIFC

A total of 7-90% and 28-40%....not bad but after the high of box 1, box 2 was slightly maddening.
 
Upvote 0
Nice score on your first box congrats ... hahhaa yeah I have to agree about the maddening statement ... when I get into a really good box I dont want it to end and it is a bummer when all your other ones are poor afterwards ,hh Ed
 
That is the way boxes should look. Good job

-Golden Silver
 
Great box - congrats!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom