markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
We ran through two boxes fo halves today. The second box was a skunk.
The first gave up a '63 Ben, a '64, 9 40% and an '80S.
Oh, and we got a sterling silver ring out of the coin machine. I think there was another one i9n there but the teller wouldn't open it up and look. I was able to reach this one from the funnel you put the coin into. It weighs 2.1 grams.
The first gave up a '63 Ben, a '64, 9 40% and an '80S.
Oh, and we got a sterling silver ring out of the coin machine. I think there was another one i9n there but the teller wouldn't open it up and look. I was able to reach this one from the funnel you put the coin into. It weighs 2.1 grams.
Upvote
0








