What's new

Two Brinks boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two Brink's boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

Both skunks! Not even a NIFC! >:(
But the first box did have 51 rolls ;D, better than nothing, I guess.

HH and Merry Christmas,
Legend

P.S. This brings my "career" totals to 12 boxes searched, 13 keepers (10 40%ers and 3 Bens).
 
Upvote 0
Re: Two Brink's boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

How did they get 51 rolls in that box? I have a hard time closing the lid with the required 50 rolls. The past 4 boxes were skunks also for me, But the one before that gave up 12 90% and 11 40% so I keep looking.
Good luck on your next box.
 
Re: Two Brink's boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

My Brink's halves come in quarter boxes turned inside out, so the boxes are already kinda "pooched" out.
 
Re: Two Brink's boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

wow!!! thats awesome!!! i wanna find an extra roll now! iive never heard of that! nice score! keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Two Brink's boxes of Halves, 12/12/10

I had an extra roll this year. Same type box, quarter box turned inside out. It was a good find. Didn't have an inspection mark on it either so I suspect it slipped through.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom