What's new

Two Cats on the prowl...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two Cat's on the prowl...

I had to take a break from culling my cat's...required more patience than I have at the moment!! Two of my fav's....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7301.webp
    IMG_7301.webp
    664.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7302.webp
    IMG_7302.webp
    498.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7303.webp
    IMG_7303.webp
    531.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7304.webp
    IMG_7304.webp
    688 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_7305.webp
    IMG_7305.webp
    523.8 KB · Views: 79
Nice! I used to hate cateyes but I've found an appreciation for some of them in recent years. I wonder how many good ones I've let slip by...

Is that blue one a white cross-through?
 
Nice! I used to hate cateyes but I've found an appreciation for some of them in recent years. I wonder how many good ones I've let slip by...

Is that blue one a white cross-through?

It is, about 8+ vanes. I can't recall now if foreign or not. (I seem to not be retaining stuff so much anymore......).
 
Here are a few snaps of the Japanese cross thrus I have. I like the dark blue/lite blue the best...but like them all in general. Initially I didn't care about the cat's, but after looking closely I began to like them. I went digging thru a PILE and I mean a PILE of them only to find but ONE other American cross thru. Wow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7314.webp
    IMG_7314.webp
    563.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7315.webp
    IMG_7315.webp
    749.1 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom