What's new

two day hunts while on crutches

UtahMD

Greenie
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hows it going! i just had knee surgery and i was having metal detecting withdrawals so i had to get out and dig! while limping around on crutches i managed to snag some cool ones, any help identifying the token would be awesome! happy hunting. BLISS - WIN_20151025_144919.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_144926.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_144936.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_144942.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_144952.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_145001.webpBLISS - WIN_20151025_145009.webp :coins::coins::coins:
 
Upvote 16
Now that is what I call dedicated! Nice finds.
 
Now that is what I call dedicated! Nice finds.

Thank you sir! i wont be walking for two months and by then there will be snow :thumb_down:
 
Check your "A. D." token against this one on tokencatalog:
[TABLE="width: 90%, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Unknown, U.S.A.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]


[TD="width: 100"] [TABLE="align: left"]
[TR]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE="width: 100"]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE="width: 100"]
[TR]
[TD]B[/TD]
[TD]R[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [CA1] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[TD]
A.D.
GOOD FOR / 5¢ / IN TRADE
TC-201728 *** SAN FRANCISCO?

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"]Contributed by: coinhead68 [/TD]
[TD="colspan: 5"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]There is nothing to support the San Francisco attribution, so I wouldn't hold much stock in that. Initials only mavericks are terrible to attribute.
John in the Great 208

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Oh that's dedication and for the record I would buy a picture of that scene!!! And you did pretty bloody good there as well! Keep it up and get well soon

Steve
 
Haha you are both insane and awesome for digging on crutches! Extremely nice finds, for an invalid lol
 
thanks everyone!
 
Congrats on pulling all those keepers. :occasion14: Don't know if I could hunt on crutches, you must have been really jonesing bad.
 
I'm gonna "like" this one just on principle.
Kudos to you for getting up and about - on crutches even!

Here's wishing you a speedy, complete, and pain-free recovery !!! :walk:
 
Them wings are beautiful.
I wish the ones i earned had that much class.


~Tejaas~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom