Steve L.
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vienna, ME
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Two Day Silver Score for Half's
Fellow Hunters,
I hit it hard the last couple of days. Six boxes and 38 loose rolls. The boxes came from three different banks. When I hit the third bank (I had ordered four boxes from there) they practically begged me to take the loose rolls from a broken open box. They were tired of counting it.
The results were good. Some boxes definitely produced better than others.
Box 1: 2x Franklins and 2x 40%
Box 2: 1x 40%
Box 3: 2x 40%
Box 4: 4x 64 Kennedy, 17 40%, and a lonely, beat up 2007-S Proof
Box 5: 1x 64 Kennedy and 3x 40%
Box 6: 3x 40%
the Loose rolls produced 3x 40%.
Happy hunting and thanks for looking.
Steve
Fellow Hunters,
I hit it hard the last couple of days. Six boxes and 38 loose rolls. The boxes came from three different banks. When I hit the third bank (I had ordered four boxes from there) they practically begged me to take the loose rolls from a broken open box. They were tired of counting it.
The results were good. Some boxes definitely produced better than others.
Box 1: 2x Franklins and 2x 40%
Box 2: 1x 40%
Box 3: 2x 40%
Box 4: 4x 64 Kennedy, 17 40%, and a lonely, beat up 2007-S Proof
Box 5: 1x 64 Kennedy and 3x 40%
Box 6: 3x 40%
the Loose rolls produced 3x 40%.
Happy hunting and thanks for looking.
Steve
Attachments
Upvote
0








