Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice variety of finds. I have had lots of days where I have found only junk. At least you found some interesting stuff.
Burdie

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
Looks like you've been to a couple of my spots! Don't stop now, there's still some pulltabs and a vintage sparkplug to find!

Big_Digger

Oct 24, 2007
Ireland
Detector(s) used
Whites D-F-X
;D how long did it take to find that stuff and what detector were you using goodhunting :D

OP
OP
M

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
I'd say about 3-1/2 to 4 hours, I worked like 30 minutes at a time around the yard. the one triangle shape peice is copper, and it go to a saleen torch or a heavey cutting torch. The rest is not much good. be sides the clad, I hope to find enough money, and valueables to buy a higher end detector some day. But for now I'm tickled to have my Garrett Ace 250

fd3615

Jan 25, 2007
California - Solano County
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 Probe
ace 250 is a great machine.. i have found many goodies with my sons.. and it sure beats swinging something heavy when you are park hunting.. or out for a quickie..

don't be fooled by those 1966's - and 3 inches could have been dropped last week.. if there is moisture a coin can sink fast depending on soil conditions. Ive found silver at 1 inch and recent clad as deep as 10 so you never know what a coin will do..

keep hunting.. good luck, and welcome to TN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions