What's new

Two days

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
The last two days have not been the most productive as far as finds go. Yesterday I found very little, 1 penny and 1 quarter but I did pick up this rope thing that "I think" goes on a seadoo and when it pulls out the machine stops?????? I don't know it is just a guess.

060610.jpg


This morning wasn't much better. I did find a towel, a small ball and a childs vest before I even got in the water.

vest060710.jpg

Then when I finally got in the water I didn't get a hit for over an hour. Then I managed to hit a small coin spill, mainly pennies, 1 nickle and 1 dime. No quarters today at all.

060710.jpg

Then I spotted some cheap goggles lying on the bottom and picked those up. My big find of the morning was a 500 pesos coin.

Pesos500060710.jpg

I don't know what it's worth but it is pretty cool to me. My husband loves the foreign coins so I will give it to him for his collection. So no gold or silver lately bit still a good day.

I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
found a calculator...looks like that 500 pesos is $38.77 USD. That will pay for gas :icon_thumright:
 
SYKO said:
found a calculator...looks like that 500 pesos is $38.77 USD. That will pay for gas :icon_thumright:

YOU'RE KIDDING! THAT ONE COIN? WOW! I guess I did better than I thought. Thanks
 
Twirl or rub that gray ball thing under the goggles in the last photo all over a good magnet and let me know what happens Mumszielaughpound.gif
 

Attachments

  • laughpound.gif
    laughpound.gif
    4 KB · Views: 383
TreasurDiggrNY said:
Twirl or rub that gray ball thing under the goggles in the last photo all over a good magnet and let me know what happens Mumszie

It opens up! LOL I've found one of those before.
 
didnt i read something about 500o outer rings still being 40% silver?

check it out im not sure
 
Hey Mums... the "Seadoo key" is actually the strap from a boogie board... the plug has just been pulled out of the foam board, that's all.

Bran <><
 

Attachments

  • Kids Boogie Board.webp
    Kids Boogie Board.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 408
mumszie said:
SYKO said:
found a calculator...looks like that 500 pesos is $38.77 USD. That will pay for gas :icon_thumright:

YOU'RE KIDDING! THAT ONE COIN? WOW! I guess I did better than I thought. Thanks

how many of you have $40 coins laying in the coin find drawer and didn't know it? ;D
 
godisnum1 said:
Hey Mums... the "Seadoo key" is actually the strap from a boogie board... the plug has just been pulled out of the foam board, that's all.

Bran <><

Now that makes sense. I do see the kids using those. Thanks
 
Sorry Mumszie:

Using the rate provided by Google, I get 500 Colombian Pesos = 25 cents United States. That also seems to be more in keeping with the size of the coin.

Chip V.
 
chipveres said:
Sorry Mumszie:

Using the rate provided by Google, I get 500 Colombian Pesos = 25 cents United States. That also seems to be more in keeping with the size of the coin.

Chip V.

Ahhhhh RATS! I really thought I had something.... for a while. Oh well, easy come - easy go. Thanks Chip
 
yeah those pesos are tricky. I found one that I thought was worth $90 but they have old out of date coins that are worthless now. Of course mine was a worthless one. better luck next time.
 
Drats! I think you beat me by 500 Peso's and a pair of goggles. :laughing7: Keep on Trucking Mums.
 
The gray ball is part of a Bakugan game. Popular with elementary kids.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom