D Deleted member 140734 Guest Jul 3, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Earlier this week I found a worn King George II halfpence and not far away a .75 musket ball. On the Eve of our Nation's birthday, I think of a people not wanting to be ruled by British monarchs and the arms they took up to create our freedoms.
Earlier this week I found a worn King George II halfpence and not far away a .75 musket ball. On the Eve of our Nation's birthday, I think of a people not wanting to be ruled by British monarchs and the arms they took up to create our freedoms.
C CalReg Hero Member Joined May 3, 2020 Messages 604 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern CA Detector(s) used Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 4, 2020 #2 Sweet...congrats!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 4, 2020 #3 Two very nice finds, congrats!