Nov 10, 2010
Canada
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok sorry for that ha! The detecting gods teased me today...gimme a break! Figure they're garter hardware.

It was a gorgeous day and I went back to the spot I pulled two Indians yesterday. I got another pile of junk, along with the stuff in the pics. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447026757.972204.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447026867.556997.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447026892.337080.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447026921.544753.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1447026951.093890.jpg

Upvote 13
Oh you prick! Lol. That woke me up from the couch...

Were you hunting an old brothel? That's a lot of garter clips.

Were you hunting an old brothel? That's a lot of garter clips.

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on there haha. It's just a spot on a wagon trail, and part is littered with old shotgun shell heads and broken glass. Probably a makeshift shooting range on the edge of town. Shoot some guns, have some hanky panky...

Hey mike, when I got your text today I laughed my butt off.
Do you know what the eagle thing is?
Its off a old hand saw..
Found one before. Thought it was a political button..lol.
Nice finds, and im glad to see your still getting out. 5 more months to go till Jolly old ENGLAND!

Hey mike, when I got your text today I laughed my butt off.
Do you know what the eagle thing is?
Its off a old hand saw..
Found one before. Thought it was a political button..lol.
Nice finds, and im glad to see your still getting out. 5 more months to go till Jolly old ENGLAND!

I groaned, then I laughed out loud as I was kneeling at the hole!

Thanks for the ID on the hand saw part. I never would have figured that out, but I liked the eagle when I saw it. Thought it was a button at first too.

Supposed to get cold soon, and with the work schedule today might be the last time out. I actually can't wait for winter because that means it's getting closer to going to England. I can't freaking wait man!

Oh may your winter be long and cold for that post up. Just kidding ya, nice selection of finds.
The last two months is a killer in the waiting game, then the last two weeks it's the sleeping, the last two days you're starting to...dream harder. :laughing7:
Hey did I ever show you this cool little item?

Roman bronze miniature votive offering pot

IMG_20151108_185415033_HDR.jpgIMG_20151108_185508878.jpg

You suckered me in. Clever title. Looks like you pulled some cool stuff. Love the Indian.

Oh may your winter be long and cold for that post up. Just kidding ya, nice selection of finds.
The last two months is a killer in the waiting game, then the last two weeks it's the sleeping, the last two days you're starting to...dream harder. :laughing7:
Hey did I ever show you this cool little item?

Roman bronze miniature votive offering pot

View attachment 1233296View attachment 1233297

Thanks pepper, I suppose I deserve the long winter comment hah!

I don't think that little pot was in the pics you sent me before. What a fantastic little find, you sure have found some great stuff over there!

Maybe I should post you one a day to make the wait longer. :laughing7:

BTW Never seen a Gold Coin suspender strap before. :thumbsup:

Maybe I should post you one a day to make the wait longer. :laughing7:

BTW Never seen a Gold Coin suspender strap before. :thumbsup:

Oh man that's torture! [emoji12] I've been watching piles of YouTube videos of detecting in England, it's driving me nuts lol

Got me on that one but nice finds none the less. :-D

***SNORE*** YAWN ***... **BURP* * *...

Heh... funny :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back