Two Hour Ballfield Hunt

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0399.JPG Saturday's hunt was at a baseball field that dates only back to the 1970's so no silver was expected but I did get 29 coins worth $5.06. I got there early in the morning to try to beat the heat but after two hours I packed it in. Best find was a JQ Adams dollar coin.

Upvote 15
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nicely done, congrats! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad amount of coinage bet theres rings and who knows what else. That hunt looks like most of my hunts. lots of fun and the thrill of every signal is awesome. keep rippin my friend Tommy

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not bad amount of coinage bet theres rings and who knows what else. That hunt looks like most of my hunts. lots of fun and the thrill of every signal is awesome. keep rippin my friend Tommy
Thanks Tommy, I've been hitting this place every few years since the 80's and always come home with something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread