ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got up at 4:30 to be at a lake by 5:30. This is the lake that the police were called 9 times on me. Now that the dust has settled I can dive but I promised them I would be out when the beach opened. I don't have to be but it just makes things nicer.

The sterling bracelet and a merc came from there and what is left of the dollar bill. Also most the clad. The next lake I hit is a super small one. Some clad and the small silver ring were my finds there. Also the Hot Wheels car and the Gerber knife.

So I decided to go back to the river for a dive. And of course back out in the weeds and muck. Two gold, A 1932 class ring and one missing all the stones but one. Another walker. That makes 9 walkers and a Ben for the year. One Washington and another merc came from the river. Also another silver ring and a silver religious medal.

Buffalo is a 1916, Canadian king George the 5th is a 1921 and oldest of the 7 wheats is a 1918S The Coke bottle opener is a nice find. So is the brass top to a bottle of some sort.

Upvote 17
Damn; great hunt! I mean it! To be honest, this is one of the better hunts I've seen here in a bit. Oh, the dollar bill sucks.

aj

Man you tear it up !!! That is awesome !! Can't wait to see your post.. You never disappoint... WOW !!!!

Wow Great hunt You are a true Gold fish. I really enjoy your posts you take this Hobby a step further and are rewarded for it as you should be. Why do people call the police how could you possibly be doing anything wrong This is a water hobby you have like snorkeling fishing swimming tubing things people do in the water I don't get it!!!!!Thanks for sharing your finds lots of people love your posts very inspiring STAY SAFE!!!!@!@

Good news !! I didn't have a problem making out the marks ...

The hallmarks appear to be Russian for 14K.

Wow Great hunt You are a true Gold fish. I really enjoy your posts you take this Hobby a step further and are rewarded for it as you should be. Why do people call the police how could you possibly be doing anything wrong This is a water hobby you have like snorkeling fishing swimming tubing things people do in the water I don't get it!!!!!Thanks for sharing your finds lots of people love your posts very inspiring STAY SAFE!!!!@!@

Here are some of the stories:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/494103-detecting-police-visits.html

Good digs, SD! Hope you post another pic of the walker once it is cleaned ...

ME clean coins? LOL, you have the wrong number!!

Please leave a message after the beep. I am making changes in my life right now. if I don't return your call, you're one of the changes!

There is that gold you were looking for! :-)

As usual, a fantastic hunt! Congratualtions! :notworthy:

Congratulations on another fine day. I hit the link to your law enforcement encounters. Lol. Haven't had any of those, but had a campground host tell me I wasn't supposed to be where I was today, after we talked about his detector. I told him to check the website for the recreation area. Anywhere is fine except vegetative shoreline. I think he was just trying to make it his personal hunting grounds. For my own protection I had already downloaded the pertinent information. The police in my town know me pretty well, from seeing me walking my dog in the early a.m. hours. They drive by and never question what I am doing. They know I'm not going to be anywhere wrong.

Excellent hunt,, again
When do you take time to clean your Gills?? lol
Congrats

I cleaned them Sunday as I had a date. I went to the dive shop last night because all 15 tanks are empty. They were supposed to be open till 6:30 but they were closed at 5:50. So today I am waiting impatiently to find air. I really am contemplating buying my own compressor.

Will answer the posts in a few. The cream is in a magazine called Everybody's Magazine July - December 1913.

https://books.google.com/books?id=d...EIKzAC#v=onepage&q=ADS peredixo cream&f=false

Anybody else get a ring with the hallmarks on the outside of the band? LOL I was washing off the stone to see what it was and it went down the drain! Now there is no stones in the ring!

Yep... and it occasionally hangs around my neck with several other of my "best trinkets".
Never have completely pinpointed it.

Btw Scuba...

Why "photobucket" your pics instead of posting here ?

PB sucks.
I hate it....
will not try and enlarge...
Usually when someone's pics guides me to that site... I close immediately without further hesitation... regardless of what I see.

Another bunch of bodacious treasures & way to many finds to list - you find some very unique items under the water - anyway congrats on your finds and thanks again for sharing your pictures & story with us & I wish you many more while out diving.

Texas ED

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back