HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are mostly all the Civilian buttons I have dug in the past two months mainly all in the Northern Neck of Virginia! 1 Post Office Dept button, 2 railroad buttons (D&H and PB&W) 1 Jacksonion sportsman button.

Attachments

• P5050010.JPG
    P5050010.JPG
    892.8 KB · Views: 92
  • P5050012.JPG
    P5050012.JPG
    879.2 KB · Views: 93
  • P5050013.JPG
    P5050013.JPG
    648.2 KB · Views: 91
  • P5050014.JPG
    P5050014.JPG
    595 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Upvote 4
nice finds congrats HH

Just want too bump this! Got out my digital camera my cell phone camera isnt so great anymore.

I always really enjoy digging buttons and you sure do have some very nice ones.congrats HUT.

I always really enjoy digging buttons and you sure do have some very nice ones.congrats HUT.

Yah I kinda got tired and worn out on digging CW buttons all the time I been digging these past couple months/year is nothing but eagle buttons, ny milita buttons and maybe once in a blue moon a union state button and those confederate buttons just aren't popping up like they use too for me!!! so I drive about an hour and half too the Northern Neck of Virginia too loads of 18th/19th century old house sites that I have researched. Most places I hunt out there in the Northern Neck have never been touched with a MDer since the CW hunters don't go out there cause there was very little CW action going on in the Northern Neck but yet head back too stafford/fredericksburg,va you can't find virgin spots anywhere cause everyone and their grandma is hunted it all out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back