What's new

Two More 1970 Ds for the Stash

InTheWoods

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT
Two More 1970 D's for the Stash

I picked up my 4 boxes for the day and stopped at another branch for a good score. They had $300.00 in hand rolled a $5.50 in loose. I could see two bright and shiny 64's in the loose and I was already drooling! The hand rolls looked old too. Well they were old alright but not quite old enough. Most were brand new Bicentenials, in fact there are 4 rolls unopened and i'm sure they're solid Bicentenials. Worth keeping? I'll check Ebay for uncirculated prices. I did manage 2 Walker's and 2 Franklin's, 1 1964 and 2 40%'ers from the hand rolls. On to the boxes... First box I picked up the "proof like" Franklin, 2 1970 D's and the 1986 Statue of Liberty Commemorative (clad, but still a keeper). Second box only one 40%'er. Third box a Skunkaroo and the fourth box gave up 4 40%'ers. Thanks for looking!

HH Mark

02082010002.jpg

02082010001.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Two More 1970 D's for the Stash

nice finds, neat commem.
 
Re: Two More 1970 D's for the Stash

I nominate you "President of the 70D club"!!

Anyone second?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom