What's new

Two more first for me

nscrcr8z

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
cullman al
Detector(s) used
v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Altho I was at the lake when I found this .....technically I was in the field next to it so mods please move if you feel it's not the appropriate place for this.... but wow last weekend I found my first c.w bullet. ..After a long stressful work week ..I went back to the spot
Hunted the lake for an hour no luck
So I went up to the field
About 15 min in my hunt get a solid 75 dig my plug and a mushroomed out 3 ringer was looking good at me
My 1st :)
5 more min into the hunt got a low grunt with a quick high chirp sounded interesting
About 4 inches
Dig my plug .. dang just a old piece of iron but... rescan my hole getting a nice 85 signal now
Start pinpointing ... take some dirt back and I can't believe my eyes. ..A 1913 barber quarter.....
Now I'm excited:headbang: my 1st barber quarter. ...
I'm still pumped about it
My 1st ever silver was a 1906 barber dime..... now I've got big brother
Always rescan your holes! !!
The pic in the dirt I did throw it back in there for the pic
But that's pretty much where the beauty was at
Thanks for looking good and H.H
Sorry about the upside down pic! 20141017_191907.webp2014-10-17 19.25.16.webp2014-10-17 19.26.16.webp20141017_173940.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
two 1sts in one hunt! Congrats!
 
Yes made my day
Thanks bandit
 
Nothing like digging up big silver and on a re-scan! Very good!
 
Impressive detecting, nscrcr8z!:notworthy:

I love those barber quarters! Great re-scan:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Congrats on the twofer. Barbers are beautiful coins.
 
Impressive detecting, nscrcr8z!:notworthy:

I love those barber quarters! Great re-scan:headbang:

Lorraine

Thank you Lorraine
I've been wanting that barber for along time now
Good luck to you
 
Congrats on the big silver...nice Barber find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom