What's new

Two more rings

gee_mg

Full Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2012
Messages
155
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found no fishing sinkers today (previous post). Did score more rings; though. One is tungsten and the other i believe is stainless steel which is engraved with a name and date in the inside. I will try to find the owner.


image-3454893199.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice hunt gee, good luck on finding the lost finger to the ring........
 
I congratulate on these finds!!
 
Gee mg, great finds and it looks like you are movin on up, vice finding sinkers that is. Did you go back to where you found the sinkers? Can't remember who offered up the advice but when I get back to the ocean, I will remember that tip. Keep up the finds and gold is a coming.
 
Mainelypulltab said:
Gee mg, great finds and it looks like you are movin on up, vice finding sinkers that is. Did you go back to where you found the sinkers? Can't remember who offered up the advice but when I get back to the ocean, I will remember that tip. Keep up the finds and gold is a coming.

Thanks Mainelypulltab!!! It is funny you mentioned about the sinkers because I did take the advice to go back in the same area. I didn't post my finds that day but I did not find any gold there but found at least another 25 sinkers there lol. I have at least 15-20 lbs of lead now. I can't wait to get out there in the surf again. I would be out there right now if I didn't have duty! More and more detectorists have been showing up at the same beach i usually go to but I have never seen anybody in the surf since the water is so cold. My wet suit has been very useful. I have only put it on three times now and starting to get used to it. The only uncomfortable area on it now is the family jewel area. Do you know if it is supposed to be uncomfortable there? maybe i could wear a baseball cup there lol... Anyways i have taken my hobby and passion to a whole new level. In the water i still find coins and sinkers, spoons and forks, even found a small shovel! Cant wait to go again tomorrow. Its supposed to rain all fay but with a wetsuit i will be out there!
 
vERY NICE RING FINDS, GEE_MG :hello2:

Keep going back to that "sinker" area....you'll find the gold there.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom