W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2020 #1 Started a new place that I knew was 1800s found out it was built 1812 I found these two pins not sure if they are old or modern anyone know what they were and age? Thanks gonna post the rest on today’s finds also found a 1882 lantern part
Started a new place that I knew was 1800s found out it was built 1812 I found these two pins not sure if they are old or modern anyone know what they were and age? Thanks gonna post the rest on today’s finds also found a 1882 lantern part
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2020 #2 Girl scout pins Upvote 0
W Whatdayagot Hero Member Joined Aug 16, 2015 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 26, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Thanks buddy I was fearing that lol Upvote 0