TWO RINGS,ONE ALMOST MADE A BANNER!!!!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went beach hunting again,got a pair of earring's,a silver ring & my banner ring & lots of coins:hello2:
Today I told myself, I'm gonna find my Diamond & sure enough I did..It was about 4 inches down in wet sand,:hello2:2 scoops of sand and there it was,my Banner ring I'm like really excited:icon_thumleft:I pick it up so fast & put it in my pouch.M:walk:and kept on detecting,wondering with excitement,is it real or fake..My husband comes to pick me up to take me to my apple computer class & I show him my Banner ring..He was so happy for me,I was like Floating on air:notworthy:So I go to my apple class and next door is Kay Jewels..
I take my Banner ring to get it tested,all the time praying PLEASE let it be REAL,she gets her diamond tester and proceeded to test my Banner ring,it Failed the test:BangHead:inside of the ring says NF:icon_scratch:I was really,really sad,,oh well back to the beach to try again,,:tongue3:HH

Attachments

• photo-69.JPG
    photo-69.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 260
  • photo-71.JPG
    photo-71.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 239
  • photo-72.JPG
    photo-72.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 227
  • photo-70.JPG
    photo-70.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
I naturally assume everything is fake and that way I'm never disappointed. Of course, never found a real diamond either so I'm just playing the odds. Nice helicopter and spoon. Now you can practice your telekinesis and see if you can bend the spoon with your mind. When you succeed at that you can move on to trying to bend the ring.

I can see why you thought it might be real...guess the NF means Nice Fake...good luck on your future hunts.

I know that feeling way too well, nice finds, congrats.

"IT HAPPENS" You did get a good rush out of it however and it is definately a great looking ring!

Kiana,
Don't feel bad. I have had several the same over the past years. The first fake is allways the hardest. Then all of a sudden you will get one and say "Ahh, probably a junker" and it will test good!
If you get one with a stamp 14 K or higher (No GP, etc. ) Then get the heart racing, cause 90% of the time it will be real.
Awesome pretty ring ya found.
Get to it,
see ya,
Gary G.

Dont woory, Keep on trucking bro.
Here's a couple of my let downs :(

image-2190486221.jpg

image-1853761122.jpg

Kiana,
Don't feel bad. I have had several the same over the past years. The first fake is allways the hardest. Then all of a sudden you will get one and say "Ahh, probably a junker" and it will test good!
If you get one with a stamp 14 K or higher (No GP, etc. ) Then get the heart racing, cause 90% of the time it will be real.
Awesome pretty ring ya found.
Get to it,
see ya,
Gary G.
Awe, Gary I feel better already:icon_thumright:Thank You,,HH:hello:

that one would have gotten me excited too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back