What's new

Two seated Dimes!

Ron (CA)

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
556
Reaction score
1,519
Golden Thread
6
Location
Mechanicsville VA
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 , Deus 1 & 2,
Mark and I continue to pound on a gold rush site that keeps on giving up a few goodies!! Finds are getting fewer but just enough to keep us coming back.

Merry Christmas to all!!

 

Attachments

  • 54 FB.webp
    54 FB.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 67 dime fb.webp
    67 dime fb.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 50
Hey Ron I didn't know you guys were on Tnet lol. I've been watching your videos on youtube this whole time without realizing you were on here.
 
Awesome Seated Coins (Dimes).
As was said the 1867 is real Nice, Usually an S mint coin Is Better to find than a Philly One. Go Figure?

Oh picked up an W&E Treasures Mag, & the guy on the Cover look's Familiar , just got it yesterday ,the cover said something about CA relics , I look forward to checking it out.

Merry Christmas

LOL. Yeah that was a nice surprise!! My kids think I'm cool again!! That won't last long!!

image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom