Cool Hand Fluke
Bronze Member
Today's hunt produced 2 silver coins from the 1950's & 1960's. What made today even better were the 3 unusual relics I dug up. The first one
was an old brass padlock from the Eagle Lock Company, the 2nd one was a 20 mm Shell Casing, we used to call these "20 Mike Mike" when I was in
the army. The 3rd item is a old brass plate that says "Atwater Kent Radio". I believe it was once attached to the front of one of those old
1930's - 1940's era radios? Also dug up 15 wheat pennies and a little over $ 10.00 in clad. I'm still hunting the same area and it's still producing!
was an old brass padlock from the Eagle Lock Company, the 2nd one was a 20 mm Shell Casing, we used to call these "20 Mike Mike" when I was in
the army. The 3rd item is a old brass plate that says "Atwater Kent Radio". I believe it was once attached to the front of one of those old
1930's - 1940's era radios? Also dug up 15 wheat pennies and a little over $ 10.00 in clad. I'm still hunting the same area and it's still producing!
Attachments
-
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 001.webp34 KB · Views: 168 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 002.webp82.8 KB · Views: 140 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 003.webp38.4 KB · Views: 134 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 004.webp107.4 KB · Views: 136 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 005.webp31.9 KB · Views: 143 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 002.webp112.1 KB · Views: 139 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 001.webp49.6 KB · Views: 151 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 008.webp75.6 KB · Views: 137 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 007.webp69.9 KB · Views: 133 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 006.webp103.3 KB · Views: 140 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 005.webp19.5 KB · Views: 133 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 004.webp14.4 KB · Views: 149 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 003.webp20.3 KB · Views: 132 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 002.webp17.9 KB · Views: 142 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 001.webp28.8 KB · Views: 160 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 016.webp27.6 KB · Views: 140 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 015.webp26.5 KB · Views: 148 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 014.webp39.9 KB · Views: 152 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 013.webp16.8 KB · Views: 131 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 006.webp17.4 KB · Views: 138 -
Old Lock, Shell Cassing 20mm 017.webp26.4 KB · Views: 138
Upvote
30

177 targets if my count is right. Man I bet your hands are sore from digging all those plugs. After I dig that many plugs my right hand would be useless the following morning. Those are some cool relics and will display nicely.










