What's new

Two silver day, 1835, 1887

Klclark3

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
365
Reaction score
524
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Work has kept me busy, I was able to get out today and pull these two silvers.
 

Attachments

  • 1431371230447.webp
    1431371230447.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 1431371238402.webp
    1431371238402.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 1431371246181.webp
    1431371246181.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 1431371253657.webp
    1431371253657.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 228
Upvote 28
Unbelievable!
 
2nd post sorry ( silver spill)

Please tell me you snapped a pic of them coming out of the ground! I love seeing dirty coins fresh outta the hole. I know, I have a sickness!

Unbelievable score!!
 
Beautiful pile of silver.
Your persistence surely paid off this time.
Congrats.
 
Klclark , I highly recommend that you re- title this post - maybe something like : Multiple Silver dollars and other Silvers Dug Today ...etc.
just a suggestion - because your current title is a real yawner - but the finds are massively exciting !
 
Best $5.70 I ever seen!
 
Will post pictures soon, how do I do that arg?
 
Congrats on the amazing coin spill. That's the kind of plug I dream about.:notworthy:
 
I have no idea Klclark3 ! However - the good news is - everybody else here at T-net has pretty much figured it out , and I'm
confident that they'll be chiming in to help you with this soon . Your find/s here are most excellent - I would like to see them
up top !
 
Wow, absolutely awesome finds.
 
Nice digs. Your killing it. good job
 
Nice silver pile
 
Yeah been hunting for 30+ still seeking first cache finding, that much silver in the hole must have made you giddy ! :occasion14:
 
Group shot
 

Attachments

  • 1431446305645.webp
    1431446305645.webp
    65 KB · Views: 133
  • 1431446321870.webp
    1431446321870.webp
    84 KB · Views: 149
  • 1431446334796.webp
    1431446334796.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 1431446346502.webp
    1431446346502.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 130
Con.
 

Attachments

  • 1431446385272.webp
    1431446385272.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 144
Sorry for the delay, but work and life happens rough, but luck has paid off. I have been hunting this old store that burned down and lost in time, I have been there a multiple times with no luck, just trash, and things of that sort. All came from one plug, I was jumping and happy!
 
Last edited:
Plug
 

Attachments

  • 1431451966224.webp
    1431451966224.webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 1431451978207.webp
    1431451978207.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom