Reverend B*IKE*
Sr. Member
TWO Silvers and Both "IKES"
It just so happens my first "S" coin happened to be an Ike and I also found one with out the "S" mark
The color and weight gave that one away. I think I may have it authenicated at anacs?
I posted a a picture of the no mark in coins forum.
PS the first coin was found in a batch of 500 coins
and the no mark a batch out of 125 coins
still 500 to go!
It just so happens my first "S" coin happened to be an Ike and I also found one with out the "S" mark
The color and weight gave that one away. I think I may have it authenicated at anacs?
I posted a a picture of the no mark in coins forum.
PS the first coin was found in a batch of 500 coins
and the no mark a batch out of 125 coins
still 500 to go!
Upvote
0







