What's new

Two Sisters, One Ugly and One Pretty

DeArmitt Pa

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
124
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Johnstown, Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, we went back again to the site with Mach 1 Pilot and I did good again. They have a nickname going for me now, "Coin Magnet". ;D. I don't mind either. I found a very ugly 1797 LC and her beautiful sister was ten feet away and is 1798. I also found 3 flat buttons. Happy Huntings.
 

Attachments

  • morelargies 006.webp
    morelargies 006.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 614
  • morelargies 002.webp
    morelargies 002.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 634
  • morelargies 004.webp
    morelargies 004.webp
    43 KB · Views: 612
  • morelargies 008.webp
    morelargies 008.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 619
  • morelargies 009.webp
    morelargies 009.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 622
  • morelargies 010.webp
    morelargies 010.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
Wow!! Good, bad,ugly ..does not matter , because there may be a silver sister nearby!! Hope you find another one like your bud , Mach 1 P'S flowing hair half dime ,very nice coppers and site: :o :oo
 
Great finds there :icon_thumleft:

Bubba65
 
Oh maaan. You guys got it going on! Make sure you take care of Bob. Throw him some cash or bake him a cake for taking you to that site! :D
 
4-H said:
Oh maaan. You guys got it going on! Make sure you take care of Bob. Throw him some cash or bake him a cake for taking you to that site! :D

That's Mach's site. Very nice of him to let us hunt it with him. Mach and I got skunked, well I didd dig a few minor relics. It's all fun. ;D
 
They're not looking ugly to me, but rather sweet in my book! :icon_thumright:
 
4-H said:
Oh maaan. You guys got it going on! Make sure you take care of Bob. Throw him some cash or bake him a cake for taking you to that site! :D

I'm thinking its he is due to have a turn on the banner! ;D

Well, I do admit that I'd like to see my son dig a banner find out of that site too. :)
 
DeArmitt Pa said:
Well, we went back again to the site with Mach 1 Pilot and I did good again. They have a nickname going for me now, "Coin Magnet". ;D. I don't mind either. I found a very ugly 1797 LC and her beautiful sister was ten feet away and is 1798. I also found 3 flat buttons. Happy Huntings.

You sure did well again! Maybe it was your T-Shirt. :)

If I didn't see you dig it, I'd razz you about that scratch on the back of the nice Largie after you were picking on Bob... :laughing9:

But I saw the coin so I know you didn't do it. :icon_thumright:

That 1798 cleaned up real well! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom