D dsmikle Full Member Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 176 Reaction score 726 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2020 #1 Just wondering what type and material you guys thought the are. Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2020 #2 Looks like a cobbs and a dalton bottom left 2nd pic
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,184 Reaction score 33,070 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 8, 2020 #3 I see Reeds, Burlington and Mozarkite. Gary
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2020 #4 Maybe some hertha chert. I can’t find a lot on it but I’ve been told by a guy that works with archaeologists that what the stuff that looks like this is... for what it’s worth... I’d like to see a little more support myself
Maybe some hertha chert. I can’t find a lot on it but I’ve been told by a guy that works with archaeologists that what the stuff that looks like this is... for what it’s worth... I’d like to see a little more support myself