What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of buckle

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,457
Reaction score
10,839
Golden Thread
0
Found this awhile back at permission I got due to my sister at the old church she attended. There was an early home behind it in the woods and also some very early gold mines . This just looks a bit diffrent and the back makes me wonder too
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2662.webp
    IMG_2662.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2663.webp
    IMG_2663.webp
    2 MB · Views: 57
Found this awhile back at permission I got due to my sister at the old church she attended. There was an early home behind it in the woods and also some very early gold mines . This just looks a bit diffrent and the back makes me wonder too
Type of a sash buckle I'm thinking.
Nice addition 👌
 
Upvote 0
I don't think it is a buckle at all. I think it is the name tag section of an award ribbon of some sort.
Screenshot 2026-01-01 at 7.36.55 AM.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom