What's new

Typhoon about to hit" What will it bring?

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
1,192
Reaction score
539
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Typhoon about to hit" What will it bring? " UPDATE"

Well, a first close hit of the year will swing by during the night and tomorrow morning. I went down and took some pictures of the beach and we will see how much sand gets pulled out.
The bad new is the storm will pas on my side of the island and that means that most of the will will be pulled in from the other side of the island. That means the ocean on this side won't have the wind at it's back for most of the storm, but the swells will be from this side.

I have gone down after a storm and just picked coins up of the beach with no MD, as I'm sure many of you have experienced.

I'll let you know how it goes,....Stand By... Now that I have posted this it probably will be a dud...Murphy's Law...Stay Tuned:flag_red::flag_red:


View attachment 1365967 21W_030000sams (2).webp


The storm came and went, Came up on my side as I was worried about, got a lot of wind,but it was not from the beach side. Right as it was moving away this morning we got some wind from the beach side and a high tide, did not move as much sand as I was hoping and was a little late.

Did pick up about $6.00 in change and most of the coins looked pretty old and most like were uncovered just enough to pick them up. That was a good sign.

The GOLD will have to stay in the Sand Vault till next time"


2014_0102_031028_001.webp2014_0102_031045_003.webp
 
Last edited:
Well, as you can see, the Typhoon is going straight up and Okinawa will be on the right, not as good as if I was on the other side of the island, but may get some good wind direction in the next high tide in the morning around 9"
650x366_10031417_screen-shot-2016-10-03-at-10.16.53-am.webp
 
Good Luck Dave... Let us know the treasures you find...
 
Well guys maybe next time, I need to get back in the water:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom