What's new

Typical Brinks pepi lepew

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I have never scored in a brinks box ( halves ) lol. picked up one of the 2 boxes I ordered and it was a skunk it was sealed paper tape from brinks but rolls had smashed ends like already searched. Ill get the other tomorrow, only search and dump 500.00 at a pop 3 kids and wife slow down anymore than that. teller asked if I wanted both plus a handroll (which hasnt been there long) but only had the 500.00 . Tomorrow Ill grab 510. lol after I dump and get them all. Id bet ya that one hand roll has more of a chance of a score than that whole box ??? Have had huge success over the years with customer hand rolls. Ill update tomorrow my failure or success......
 
Upvote 0
Got 2500 coming in tomorrow in Loomis boxes. Here's to some walkers, bens and a whole lot of silver. :coffee2:
 
Like I figured second box skunk and same with the handroll. Got 200.00 in dimes though and 2 silver rosies so I got my fix for the week lol. shwew........... :icon_thumleft:
 
Last two boxes have been stinkers - One was a '06 NIFC and the other was a total skunk (NOTHING, mananged to make 10 rolls of 1976!).
 
Fredness said:
Last two boxes have been stinkers - One was a '06 NIFC and the other was a total skunk (NOTHING, mananged to make 10 rolls of 1976!).

Fred,
You search Brinks or Loomis or somebody else?

I went through 2 boxes last night and found 2 40's. One thing which was strange to me was that I found about 10 1971 half’s that looked straight from the mint. I haven’t looked at them under an optic yet but I was amazed at what good shape they were in. Once I get my loupe I am going to check them out. Hard to believe that a coin from 1971 could be in that shape unless someone unloaded a roll of them which they got in 71 in uncirculated shape. Even as common as 71 are, there must be some value in something that old that is in this good of shape? Anyone?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom