What's new

Typical Take.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to post a typical daily take for those of you who think every box every day is just loaded with silver.

Again, I get my share of skunks with the 2' & 3's here and there.......and phew they smell bad....lol!!!!!

This is about what my daily take is....sometimes better and sometimes worse.

1-64
1-65
4-66's
5-67's
10-68's
4-69's
1-Walker - 43

26 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P3130021.webp
    P3130021.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0
Your daily take looks like what I have called "dream boxes" so far. How many boxes do you go through a day?
 
jim4silver said:
Your daily take looks like what I have called "dream boxes" so far. How many boxes do you go through a day?

Thanks Jim......but that's not one box......I wish!

Those 26 came from 4 boxes........yes 4 boxes....so you see it's not always peaches & cream here....but it certainly was fun......

Scalper said:
Kudos on 26 keepers there um um LJ .... ha :thumbsup:

I am still waiting on this LJ thing..... ???

You see that thumb in your post?? I know a good place for that thumb.....ha! But I am not sure you would have such a big smile like that.....lol.
 
Scalper said:
Kudos on 26 keepers there um um LJ .... ha :thumbsup:

I am still waiting on this LJ thing..... ???

You see that thumb in your post?? I know a good place for that thumb.....ha! But I am not sure you would have such a big smile like that.....lol.
[/quote]


Welll as far as the LJ none of them are PG rated for the board ha .... and as far as the thumb goes you are naughty .... speaking of a big big big smile and who would have one I will leave that one alone on this board :-X
 
LJ-

You changed your name!
I still like your typical day!!!
Sweet1
 
hey that looks really good to me for now. I just went through ten boxes today and did not get near that much and seven of them were skunks.

HH
Cat
 
Ten boxes in a day, that is incredible! Do you dump them all at once or space them out? I feel a bit guilty taking in over $500 at a time when I dump the rejects. I would love to see the looks on the tellers' faces if I brought in 5K in halves in one load.


Jim
 
Like I said before my dump bank is great. They tell me to bring as much as I want to bring in. I asked if they wanted me to divid it up between different branches and they said no just bring it all into the main branch. I go in and ask for their cart. They send two people out with the cart and go to the car. They unload it from my car take it in and put it in the counter. Then they bring me my money or I deposit in my acount. They are all very nice.

HH
Cat
 
LJ said:
I wanted to post a typical daily take for those of you who think every box every day is just loaded with silver.

Again, I get my share of skunks with the 2' & 3's here and there.......and phew they smell bad....lol!!!!!

This is about what my daily take is....sometimes better and sometimes worse.

26 Keepers


See now LJ.... you haven't seen a skunk in so long you actually think 26 keepers is skunk...LOL you go girl. Even with 4 boxes.
I'm having a great week myself so far 12 keepers and all but 1 came out of 1 box. That 1 box is almost a dream box by recent standards. :'(

You never cease to amaze me. I'd say welcome back to Earth but your not down here just yet. LOL

By the way making some changes are we?....is that a 1928 Peace dollar? Cant really read the date.

Mojo
 
so 26 in 4 boxes, 6/7 per box - I guess that isn't that amazing, but still way higher than my average. I've gone through probably 10 boxes so far (I just started this) and I average about 2/3 per box and that only because I got a lucky box that had 8.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom