What's new

U.S.M.A. military pin ***SOLVED***

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,540
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Calling all military buffs. I dug this pin (collar pin :icon_scratch: ) yesterday and am trying to figure out what the "M.A" stands for.
Any ideas?
Would this be a WW2 pin?
Thanks for your help,
MM
(Military Moron)
 

Attachments

  • USMA.webp
    USMA.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 251
  • USMA.webp
    USMA.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 242
Re: U.S.M.A. military pin

savant365 said:
military acadamy

Man, that was fast. ;D :thumbsup:
Thanks for the help Savant.

WW2 pin maybe?

-MM-
 
Upvote 0
Re: U.S.M.A. military pin

Savant's right! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(I'm gettin' too old for this... at first I thought it was MA for Mass. National Guard. Then I noticed it was punctuated. :D)

Checked Laframboise, and he attributed this collar insignia as c. 1917-21.
 
Upvote 0
Re: U.S.M.A. military pin

PBK said:
Savant's right! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(I'm gettin' too old for this... at first I thought it was MA for Mass. National Guard. Then I noticed it was punctuated. :D)

Checked Laframboise, and he attributed this collar insignia as c. 1917-21.

Thanks PBK. You're not old buddy, just aging like a fine wine. ;D :wink:
So a WW1 pin then it is. :thumbsup:
-Doug-

Thanks for the ID Savant.
Very much appreciated guys.
We'll call this one solved.
-Doug-
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom