What's new

U. S. M. C.

holepuncher

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
286
Reaction score
604
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amboy Wa.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro. Equinox.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To each and every prior and current active duty Marines I would like to wish you a very happy birthday and thank you for iyour service. 245 years young.

Semper Fi
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Marines! Semper Fi !
dts
 
Thanks for protecting us marines !!
 
Semper Fi. Just think... A bunch of guys sitting in a bar (Tunns Tavern) 245 years ago started the best military branch in the world. I would have liked to have heard THAT conversation. 3D ANGLICO 1971-1977
 
Being a Navy guy, I feel I can get away with this joke...

Navy guy says to a Marine, ya know the Marines are a branch of the Navy right?

Marine replies, yeah, the Men's Branch!

Happy Birthday Marines!! Us old Seabees couldn't have done it without you!
 
Being a Navy guy, I feel I can get away with this joke...

Navy guy says to a Marine, ya know the Marines are a branch of the Navy right?

Marine replies, yeah, the Men's Branch!

Happy Birthday Marines!! Us old Seabees couldn't have done it without you!

My Navy son thinks that’s the best line ever. Thank you Marines!
 
Semper Fi. Just think... A bunch of guys sitting in a bar (Tunns Tavern) 245 years ago started the best military branch in the world. I would have liked to have heard THAT conversation. 3D ANGLICO 1971-1977

I read this somewhere and it goes kind of like this.
"Hey guys, let's form a club or group that goes all around the world kickin' the bad guys asses...and we will get the Navy to chauffeur us around!":laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom