UFO ? I dont know.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 266

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: UFO ? I don't know.

From the squared-off ends of the object and 40 minutes between pics, you've captured something very interesting. It's definitely Unidentified and appears to be off of the ground. The shape has the same light texture in both photos and has well-defined edges. Also, it hasn't moved a bit in the time between shots.

Very interesting photos.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

No none of the other pictures had any type of UFO in them. If you can blow up those pictures you can see more detail around them. It also looks like windows on the sides of it. These pictures were taken in an area where nothing else exist. Out on a prarie.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That lighted object is not a smear. The ends are squared off and well defined. There is a smaller square section on both ends, within the object's outline. You will note that the animals in both pictures ore not blurred either. That lighted object is a very interesting "catch". :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

If you will notice the coon. He is looking toward the object, and running. If he had been looking at the camera his eyes would have be shinning.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old River said:
If you will notice the coon. He is looking toward the object, and running. If he had been looking at the camera his eyes would have be shinning.

Now that you mention it, the coon's tail is up and he's "jacked up" on his legs; just like armadillos do when THEY run. And he is watching SOMETHING isn't he?

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was playing with these pics with Microsoft Picture Manager. Check these out.

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 200
OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I've done all kind of things with those pictures. Very interesting. Thanks for the reply. Stay in touch. Maybe one day I'll be in Mississippi, and look you up. Would like to meet you.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I was playing with these pics with Microsoft Picture Manager. Check these out.

That first picture is interesting and gives more detail to the overall image. I'm not sure what that is a photo of, I was leaning toward an old black light hanging in the darkness. The biggest problem is discerning that actual length of the object and its distance from the camera. With nothing to compare it with, that object could be anywhere from an 18" blacklight to a Zeppelin, a Lead Zeppelin :headbang:

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You know when I was a kid my older brother told me pigs were from outer space and I did not believe him!!! Now after 30 something years I have to tel him he is right!!! Just kidding guys.....LOL It is very strange and different........I would like to see one of the pics without the object. Tim

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

A daytime shot of the same area where the picture was made.

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 146

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well there is nothing that would explain a reflection in this picture. I think it is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that, Tim

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.

these are called "Rods".
some people claim these are interdimensional creatures.
the most logical conclusion to me is that they are insects flying by and show streaking do too shutter
speed of camera.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear group;
I think the *UFO* happens to be a lightning bug (AKA a firefly). The reason why the ends look to be squared off is because the camera's sensor is a lower quality CCD element and thus it is not capable of edge *smoothing* or *rounding* to any great degree, therefore a dimly lit luminous object, such as the one in the original two photos, becomes a long rectangular shape.

In the one IR converted photo, we can see that the lighning bug was actually flashing during the time that the IR lumination device lit up, thus capturing the lightning bug's actually flash trail in the photo. The other converted photo shows the square pixelation of the surrounding scene, thus turning the background brush into square blocks.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions