UFO UAP Sightings or Encounters

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one truly believe we are not alone. Crazy numbers of stars and planets.

About 12-15 years ago I was camping with my brother and a couple other friends. Real Late, kinda a slow night just sitting back watching stars and shooting the breeze. As we sit talking I’m watching what looks like a plane way off in the distance headed towards us, no flashing lights or anything just a slow steady pace. Out of the blue it turns left, not sweeping left, 90 degrees left. Just as I see it I ask if anyone saw that!!! My brother says that son of a bit just changed direction. Just as he says that and we are both watching and it blinks one and disappeared.

100% not operating within the standard model of physics.

Absolutely crazy.

OP
OP
T

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one truly believe we are not alone. Crazy numbers of stars and planets.

About 12-15 years ago I was camping with my brother and a couple other friends. Real Late, kinda a slow night just sitting back watching stars and shooting the breeze. As we sit talking I’m watching what looks like a plane way off in the distance headed towards us, no flashing lights or anything just a slow steady pace. Out of the blue it turns left, not sweeping left, 90 degrees left. Just as I see it I ask if anyone saw that!!! My brother says that son of a bit just changed direction. Just as he says that and we are both watching and it blinks one and disappeared.

100% not operating within the standard model of physics.

Absolutely crazy.
Good story. Thank you for sharing. Very interesting.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've told this story here before but awhile ago on another post. Back around 1966 my sister & I were driving home at night from visiting our older sister who lived in a nearby town. We we in the south side of Columbus, OH in a remote industrial area of town. My sister was 16 at the time & had not been driving long, I was 11.
Driving east on a causeway between 2 big lakes. Suddenly a bright gold tinged light began desending towards the car. Very bright. It swooped down & flew right across the front of the car and my sister sister slammed on the brakes and shrieked. The light was an intense glow & lit up the inside of the car. Totally silent. It then swooped back up and flew due south which would take it quickly out of town. It was shaped like a top hat and about the size of a Volkswagon or a little smaller. It flew very fast & was soon a spec very high in the sky. At the time it flew across the hood it was ony 3-4 feet off the ground. My sister & I talk about it to this day. We cannot figure out what it was. Technology back then was a far cry from today's and this thing was way ahead of anything common back then.

OP
OP
T

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've told this story here before but awhile ago on another post. Back around 1966 my sister & I were driving home at night from visiting our older sister who lived in a nearby town. We we in the south side of Columbus, OH in a remote industrial area of town. My sister was 16 at the time & had not been driving long, I was 11.
Driving east on a causeway between 2 big lakes. Suddenly a bright gold tinged light began desending towards the car. Very bright. It swooped down & flew right across the front of the car and my sister sister slammed on the brakes and shrieked. The light was an intense glow & lit up the inside of the car. Totally silent. It then swooped back up and flew due south which would take it quickly out of town. It was shaped like a top hat and about the size of a Volkswagon or a little smaller. It flew very fast & was soon a spec very high in the sky. At the time it flew across the hood it was ony 3-4 feet off the ground. My sister & I talk about it to this day. We cannot figure out what it was. Technology back then was a far cry from today's and this thing was way ahead of anything common back then.
Great story and had to be a frightening experience for kids. Your sister did good to not wreck. Thanks for sharing with us.

OP
OP
T

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a kid my brother and I used to lay out in our back yard at night in sleeping bags on peak meteor shower nights.

We were doing just that in November of 1970, looking for shooting stars from the Leonid shower. Something caught my attention. It wasn't lit up. In fact, it was completely dark. I noticed it because it obscured the stars as it moved across the sky. There was enough back light for me to discern that it was triangular in shape. It was either very low or very large. I can't tell you which. I can tell you that it made absolutely no sound as it glided quickly across the sky.

I whisper shouted to my brother, "LOOK!" as I pointed at it. He saw it too. I was 10 at the time and I got scared and pulled the sleeping bag over my head. My brother continued to watch it. I can't attest to the next part but he swore until the he died that it did a 90 degree turn and accelerated so quickly that it practically "disappeared".

What I saw that night still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about it. I can't say for certain what it was, but it certainly didn't look like it was from this earth.
Thanks for sharing. There have been lots of sightings of triangular objects. Good story.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I was a kid my brother and I used to lay out in our back yard at night in sleeping bags on peak meteor shower nights.

We were doing just that in November of 1970, looking for shooting stars from the Leonid shower. Something caught my attention. It wasn't lit up. In fact, it was completely dark. I noticed it because it obscured the stars as it moved across the sky. There was enough back light for me to discern that it was triangular in shape. It was either very low or very large. I can't tell you which. I can tell you that it made absolutely no sound as it glided quickly across the sky.

I whisper shouted to my brother, "LOOK!" as I pointed at it. He saw it too. I was 10 at the time and I got scared and pulled the sleeping bag over my head. My brother continued to watch it. I can't attest to the next part but he swore until the he died that it did a 90 degree turn and accelerated so quickly that it practically "disappeared".

What I saw that night still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about it. I can't say for certain what it was, but it didn't look like any aircraft I had ever seen.

EDIT: Removed "it didn't look like it was from this earth". That sounds a little to melodramatic and "stupid" for lack of a better word. I just wanted to make the point that I am pretty damn sure it wasn't terrestrial.
Pulling the sleeping bag over your head surely saved you that night! Good story.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have I seen things in the sky I couldn't identify? Sure. My eyesight is good but not that good.

Do I jump to the conclusion they are not produced by humans or nature? No.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Without going too far out on a limb here, there’s certain parts of our DNA that are older than the planet earth.

Certainly true. DNA is made of molecules. Molecules are made of elements. Anything with an atomic weight over Helium is made by fusion in stars. Earth was formed by the ejecta of prior stars.

Army of 1

Jun 22, 2013
Dundee Northern Australia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My experience took place 2 years ago in Northern Australia , myself and 2 friends travelled to the mouth of a river by quads fishing from the bank , it was overcast but moonlit at about 10pm at night I glanced up and saw this tubular craft illuminated at both ends pass between the clouds , only visible for maybe 2-3 seconds but like nothing I have seen before , jetliners frequently fly nearby overhead these you hear either coming or going , but this flying machine was completely silent , hard to estimate size but a guess would be 300 feet in length . I often ponder what I saw that night but I'm sure " Not of this Earth ' would apply ...Cheers

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Pulling the sleeping bag over your head surely saved you that night! Good story.
originals-1.jpg

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
As a kid we lived near the Melbourne Airport. Me and a mate would get up before sunrise and ride our bikes about 25km to a river to fish for trout.
One morning, about 2 hrs before sunrise we were going past the airport near one of the approach paths. Suddenly, just above our heads maybe a hundred or so feet, a craft of some kind came across the approach path from the airport. It was seriously moving fast. But there was zero engine sound and just a faint flash of light as it flew over us. Imagine the sound of a high speed jet, just from it going through the air, but you dont hear an engine. A huge Whooooosh.....
It obviously took off from the airport but what it was going so fast with no sound other than it traveling at speed through the air is a mystery.
Yrs later I worked at that airport and nobody knew anything about it.
I don't believe it was alien, I do believe it was something experimental though.

JeffDowns

Jan 8, 2019
Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have experienced what you thought was an encounter or sighting, please tell us about it. It seems like there is a lot going on in the skies and oceans around us. Thanks for any contribution you make.
.... ( line deleted for a religion rule violation.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mid 90's, north central Ohio, I'm on the edge of a field, with the tree line 400 yards away. Military choppers were flying around the area every night, I was watering some pot plants just before dark, and was keeping a close watch on the sky.
I noticed some faint lights through the trees, at the far side of the field, and here came what looked like, at first, a cluster of balloons, just above the trees.
No sound, as it cleared the trees, into the field, it dropped about half way to the ground, and followed the edge of the field, slowly, until it was out of my sight.
It wasn't balloons, it looked like five or 6 pastel colored balls, 4 feet or so in diameter, rotating in a tight circle.
they were lit up, and would dim, and then brighten, each one a different color.
I searched youtube for weeks, finally found it in black and white, just what i saw, mixed in with a group of other sightings, with no explaination.

OP
OP
T

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mid 90's, north central Ohio, I'm on the edge of a field, with the tree line 400 yards away. Military choppers were flying around the area every night, I was watering some pot plants just before dark, and was keeping a close watch on the sky.
I noticed some faint lights through the trees, at the far side of the field, and here came what looked like, at first, a cluster of balloons, just above the trees.
No sound, as it cleared the trees, into the field, it dropped about half way to the ground, and followed the edge of the field, slowly, until it was out of my sight.
It wasn't balloons, it looked like five or 6 pastel colored balls, 4 feet or so in diameter, rotating in a tight circle.
they were lit up, and would dim, and then brighten, each one a different color.
I searched youtube for weeks, finally found it in black and white, just what i saw, mixed in with a group of other sightings, with no explaination.
Thanks for sharing. Strange.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From Reddit:

"Professor Gary Nolan of Stanford claims that “DNA doubles in complexity” roughly every 600 million years. If you keep deducing it's half-life to when it must have been created, it sits at roughly 9.5 billion years old. This is interesting, if true, obviously because it means DNA is 4 billion years older than Earth.

I cannot find any relevant papers, only him mentioning that he has discovered this. Can someone please verify this claim as true or false?

If it is true, maybe the ET's seeded Earth? Or possibly it was because of X,Y,Z, but the ET hypothesis shouldn't be ruled out IMO."

If you google Dr. Gary Nolan you can read more about the theory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions