What's new

Ugliest Coin. In your opinion...

This gem- UGLY(I realize its aftermarket, but yea, I have one, and dont like it 1 bit)
 

Attachments

  • $(KGrHqJHJBoE8+zKh0MuBPSj2-7Y0Q~~60_58.webp
    $(KGrHqJHJBoE8+zKh0MuBPSj2-7Y0Q~~60_58.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 195
This gem- UGLY(I realize its aftermarket, but yea, I have one, and dont like it 1 bit)
n8 thanks i for got about Obama coins. When i find one i use my finger nail to remove it!!!!
 
2005_nickel.webp
hands down this one for me. the relief on these things is so small it looks like someone outlined it with a thin black marker. Not a flattering angle for jefferson :thumbsup:
 
View attachment 634503
hands down this one for me. the relief on these things is so small it looks like someone outlined it with a thin black marker. Not a flattering angle for jefferson :thumbsup:

I like this newer Jefferson over the one that Mastermind posted. Whenever I see those that have been circulated a little and starting to get dirty, my first thought is always "Jefferson looks like a zombie." I'll take your Jefferson over that one any day. :)
 
American silver eagles get my vote....if you want to get rid of yours just send them to me and I will toss it in a box with some more of those horrid things.
 
Last edited:
Many of the modern commemorative silver dollars are BAD. The USO one, 1991 is particularly God awful.

The Washington/Carver series coins are just poor.

Jeff
 
tkessler77 said:
Ikes are ugly!

That's why I used 60 of them to pay for my gas last week :P
 
I know I'll be in the minority here, but to me, the obverse of the Barber coins are terribly ugly. I certainly do like seeing them pop out of the ground though. I would imagine that its equally exciting to see one appear in a roll, although that hasn't happened to me yet.

I absolutely love the Barber design. Half, Qtr and dime. To me they are more exciting and under appreciated coin in our US history. FInd a nice AU Barber half and tell me it is ugly.
I love them so much that I completed a Dansco book of them.......
 
The most hideous coin in our US history has to be the "State" quarters. What a waste of money and time by our government. I do have a complete set but I added the proofs and silver proofs to make
it more appealing. They are still hands down the worst design yet IMO.
 
I give you the atomic bomb of UNBELIEVABLE ugly coin, I dare you to disagree.eusebio horror.gif
 
Any coin that's not made of a precious metal is ugly in principal.
 
Anything not copper or silver gets my vote
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom