What's new

Uh, oh.....(Pics added)..................... !

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
My Bank called me, just got back from going to get my 6 Boxes that did not come in yesterday; it turns out Brinks screwed up a number of other Banks orders so sent out another truck today to correct errors and my 6 Boxes came.
2 of the Boxes could hear loose coins in them, figure must of been dropped, anyhoot opened one first and to my shock Silver everywhere in broken rolls! Updates later, gotta get to work, on this mess.

Pics are down a little ways, sorry :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

Silver everywhere doesn't sound like Uh ohhh to me!! Sorry the boxes were busted up, but looks like you will be rewarded for your efforts. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

Good Luck!!!!!
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

Okay 1st Box done and it is a mini DREAM Box with:

209 %40's
28 %90's

have not looked in the remaining 5 Boxes.

Oh hit 16 Banks in town today found Zilch until last bank before was to go home found 15 rolls 8 were opened search machined rolls 7 were old hand rolls (good sign) found 14 %40's.

Box 2 not so good sepite also having broken rolls in it:

15 %40's
2 %90's
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

Great score. That would be a dream box for me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

Hear, hear. That would qualify as a dream box for me too. Keep us posted on how the others turn out. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

you lucky sob, congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Uh, oh.......................... !

I consider anything over 100 in a box to be a dream box.
 
Re: Uh, oh...(pics added)....................... !

Okay Am done, 2 were Skunks 2 were Dreamy, and 2 were for me modest; see Pics.
Box 4 & 6 were skunks
Box 1 had, 28 %90's and 209 %40's
Box 2 had, 2 %90's and 16 %40's
Box 3 had, 3 %90's and 29 %40's
Box 5 had, 9 %90's and 140 %40's

Total of 47 %90's and 394 %40's Ounces 71.8

Oh yeah this Dreamy last Box hunt of the year definitely puts us over 5000 Silver Halves this year! And the wife is working on her 4 boxes as we speak.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1325.webp
    100_1325.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 100_1326.webp
    100_1326.webp
    56 KB · Views: 570
  • 100_1327.webp
    100_1327.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 565
  • 100_1328.webp
    100_1328.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 573
silvercop said:

That is way I feel too, WOW; went out with a bang, last search of the year!

By the way that Box #1 is the 2nd personal best Box have ever had as far as total Coin count of 256 my best was 264, but get this, this Box was actually my best single Box for the entire year ounce wise at 45.4.
Yeah have had bigger boxes that have posted but they were ALL my wife's Boxes and she has had 2 over 500 this year, and one 20 box search that yielded 758 Silvers for a total of 162 ounces! What a year.
 
Anything over 100 is a dream box. Great job! You lucky stiff! ;D
 
Wow, thats a great looking box! Congrats on that! Where can I get one of those stickers i keep seeing in your posts? ;D
 
Don't take this personal..... But you make me sick...... I mean that in a kinder friendlier jealious sort of way.

Great score. Congratulations. Those are some strange boxes. (inverted Quarter Boxes) They are obviously hand packed and It just amazes me that they get past the dudes packing them.

Officially 100 keepers is the benchmark for the "Dream Box" tag.

Mojo
 
alexfm123 said:
Wow, thats a great looking box! Congrats on that! Where can I get one of those stickers i keep seeing in your posts? ;D

Follow this link to where the Stickers can be ordered. They are meant to be for envelopes but I use them in all kinds of ways. JBS is a very good source of info for what is a going on. Congressman Ron Paul is a Member too.

http://www.shopjbs.org/index.php/pamphlets.html


My Wife did 4 Boxes, she is soooo slow doing them I went to bed before she finished, she had about 1/2 a Box left last spoke to her; her 4 were not too good end for a spectacular year for her had 8 Silvers all %40's one was a 72 Proof Silver, and 3 of those Gold colored Halves.

Just thinking: My 2 bestest Boxes of entire year were my very 1st one in March 09 (264 Silvers 38 ounces silver) and 1 in my last batch of Boxes of the year (256 Silvers, 45 ounces Silver); is that not a strange- yet good way to go out?!

Our December Ounce Total is over 138 ounces.
 
now I would say that is a pretty darn good day.

golden silver
 
I really enjoy seeing a pic of those.. since I'm never gotten a dream box like that. I'm sure that's better than what you'd find at a casino :icon_thumleft:
 
SFBayArea said:
I really enjoy seeing a pic of those.. since I'm never gotten a dream box like that. I'm sure that's better than what you'd find at a casino :icon_thumleft:

Yeah you probably right but I'd still like to at least try and be able to say have been to Casino and say in truth that I lost no money and maybe even that made money :tongue3: !

Oh yeah the wife finished her 4 Boxes got 5 %40's and 5 Gold Plated ones which I assure her are worth no more than .50 cent each but she save'em anyhow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom