What's new

UK man is very Happy tonight

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
18 kt. about 10 grams. found with ATX ,6 inches , Dry sand
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141027_112446.webp
    IMG_20141027_112446.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 443
Upvote 0
Great find! That must have made a nice jingle in the scoop. Congrats.
 
Outstanding! Congrats on that nice find!
 
Christmas in October! - Congratulations! :notworthy:
 
Congrats on the return...you got some karma in your pocket now.
 
Hey Ron, did he know about where to find it, and how long did it take ya? Curious, great save!
 
Wait! Did I miss something? It was returned??:dontknow:
I run a metal detector service. for a fee ,I will find what you lost . I have a 98% recovery rate !!
 
Hey Ron, did he know about where to find it, and how long did it take ya? Curious, great save!
He know wright where he lost it and it took about 10 mins.
 
Beautiful find. With todays price of gold it will fetch a handsome sum!
 
Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!
 

Attachments

  • big_smiley_by_hjorten95-d30j9y0.webp
    big_smiley_by_hjorten95-d30j9y0.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom