❎ SOLD Ultrasonic Coin/Jewelry Cleaner $55 including shipping

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I am selling a very nice condition igem Ultrasonic Jewelry and coin cleaner. I used this one a few times and it really scrubs the crud off the coins. Since it vibrates the coins there is no damage whatsoever to the coins. This one has a heater and timer and detachable power cord. It has 50 watts of power. The bowl is 176x109x66mm. with a .7litre capacity.
Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners use cavitation, which occurs when tiny bubbles form and collapse violently in a cleaning solution. The constantly forming and popping bubbles serve as a scrubbing agent that, in turn, cleans all parts, hidden and exterior, of the article that is submerged in the solution. Increasing the frequency means the bubbles are created at a faster rate which makes the energy released from each bursting bubble lower. This creates the perfect condition to remove small particles from jewelry without damaging the object. I accept Pay Pal sent to [email protected]
Thanks, Jim
The pic attached is from the igem website and is very similar to the one I have. I ran out of Kodachrome, so I stole the pic.

Attachments

• KW-UC50SH-2LQ_1.jpg
    KW-UC50SH-2LQ_1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 78

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

botics

Dec 6, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, 17" and 6" Coils
Minelab Excalibur II, 10" Coil
AT Pro, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions