thursdaythunder

Aug 13, 2019
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold / AT Pro / Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet, DownEast
I've been actively posting on this site since August and you're the first Mainer I've come across.
I sent you a friend request or whatever its called :occasion14:. I live in the Lakes Region,, I'm always down for a hunt. Spent most of the winter mapping cellar holes I've come across during deer Seasons past. Can't wait to get out for the first hunt of the year.

GL & HH
==Tony==

OP
OP
DownEast_Detecting

DownEast_Detecting

Feb 26, 2020
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet, DownEast
I've been actively posting on this site since August and you're the first Mainer I've come across.
I sent you a friend request or whatever its called :occasion14:. I live in the Lakes Region,, I'm always down for a hunt. Spent most of the winter mapping cellar holes I've come across during deer Seasons past. Can't wait to get out for the first hunt of the year.

GL & HH
==Tony==

Alright tony! Glad to know there is at least one other active Mainer on here. I’m in the mid coast, Newcastle area. Are you also on the Maine metal detecting forum site? Well at least before it went down at couple weeks ago? Are you going to attend the cabin fever meet up? It’s coming right up.

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not gone yet

I read the forum daily, just post finds on other forums, they closed all the beaches and there are tics in the woods and the playgrounds are off limits, I've detected every flower pot from Kittery to Bar Harbour haha

The Metalorian

Greenie
Mar 27, 2021
Cumberland, ME
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Both my father in Georgetown and I in Cumberland are up for connecting with fellow Mainer detectorists and hunting together feel free to private message

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions